Re: [IRCA] re Listings of Russian churches

Re: [IRCA] re Listings of Russian churches

If I were a betting man I might put a small pittance on the Good Life Evangelical Faith church in Federal Way. It's located on Campus Drive which might indicate a school as well.......... .......Probably end up being in Seaside OR, next door to that Martin guy :-) .

Don K.

Walter Salmaniw wrote:
Message: 5

Walt, Below is a link to a web site that list ethnic churches in Washington state. If you go down to Russian there are quite a few in Seattle and surrounding area. http://www.ethnicharvest.org/regions/states/WAchurches.htm Dennis, Salmon Creek, WA

Dennis, this is a valuable resource for sure. I tried to do a Google search but didn't come up with this one. Someone with a bit of time on their hands might wish to call each Russian and Slavic churce listed and ask whether they're transmitting on 1710...just might find the answer there! .....Walt.