Re: [IRCA] AM 1710-Port Townsend, WA-NOTHING

Re: [IRCA] AM 1710-Port Townsend, WA-NOTHING

My aunt just got back to me and heard nothing from Am 1710 at her Port
Townsend, WA location this past Monday night.

Keep in mind, she was probably using a regular home radio or car radio, but
I thought the information might help.

Paul Walker