[IRCA] 1710 heard best tonight

Hello,

With the JRC 545 connected to the Kiwa loop in the backyard and aimed North the
station on 1710 has had the best signal since I have been listening to it.  I can actually
hear it in the wide selectivity mode (6hz).  Before only possible in 2.4 hz.  If you have
not heard this staton you might want to give it a try tonight.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA
JRC 545 Kiwa loop North & ewe NW