[IRCA] 1710 Russian

Pat,

If the Russian station on 1710 was in the Yakima area, your eastern beverage should be able to received it?
Yakima is a little NE of Seaside.  If I don't go out driving around looking for the station tonight, I will
aimed the ewe in the NE direction and see if the signal improves.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA