To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1710

Patrick, Steve and Walt,

Only very weak modulation on 1710 kHz here in Puyallup, about 30 miles
south of Seattle, in south Puget Sound. This is with a 30" loopstick ICF-2010 coupled up to a 4' box loop. I'm very sure about the E-W bearing though-- it's either from Tacoma, or something east of here (unlikely). Unfortunately,
I'll  have to stop listening for a few hours now.

73, Gary

In a message dated 5/21/2009 9:38:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,