Re: [IRCA] KORC 820 Licensed and Silent

Looking back on the KORC thread, they claim it's been silent since April
1st, but I could swear it was well after that at which my friend actually
heard KORC on the air, and I remember this because I started a new job April
1st.. and it wasnt till at least 10 days after that, which my friend told me
he was listening to KORC.

Paul Walker