Re: [IRCA] FOR SALE --Drake R8. Sony 2010, Tentec RX320

At 05:29 AM 5/16/2009, you wrote:

>Yes, Walt - I'd be interested in knowing what your fix was also - I've heard stories from both ends of the spectrum on that, even tghough I rarely use battery power.

As Gary mentioned, the "Error 3" message is extremely common with older 2010s (they're all getting so these days), and mine had the same thing and the solution was exactly as Gary mentioned.  In my case, simply cleaning the contacts worked fine (for now).....Walt.