 were bought very cheaply on eBay because of this-- and easily repaired.
I'd be  happy to work on yours for free.

73, Gary DeBock.. Confirmed Portable LOVER

In a message dated 5/15/2009 7:44:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

An easy  fix ?? My 2010 is sidelined by the error 3 problem. In spite of
reading  lots about it online, I am unable to fix it.

73 KAZ ..Confirmed  Portable HATER

----- Original Message -----
From: "Walter Salmaniw"  <salmaniw@xxxxxxx>
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009  7:57 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] FOR SALE --Drake R8. Sony 2010, Tentec  RX320

> At 03:47 PM 5/15/2009, you wrote:
>>I would  like to have a Sony  ICF-2010 for $125 if only I could be
assured
>>of normal operation on batteries. You say intermittnet on  batteries, any
>>idea why? Is there corrosion on the battery  contacts or in battery
>>compartment? I'm trying to think of what  else could cause this problem?
>>Any thoughts please e-mail. Thanks!  George S., MN
>>
>>--- On Fri, 5/15/09, Dan Ziolkowski  <dan.ziolkowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> At that price, George,  it's still a very good deal.  The intermittent
> battery is an  infamous 2010 problem, and a rather easy fix.  I wouldn't
>  hesitate to buy it if I needed another 2010...Walt  Salmaniw

original  contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA,
its  editors, publishing staff, or officers

For more information:  http://www.ircaonline.org

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823239x1201398650/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51509NO62)