Re: [IRCA] TP's for 05-06-09

At 11:32 5/6/2009, Dennis wrote:

>Listened from 1050-1130 utc.
>

>279      RUSSIA, 1103 weak with man in Russian. Good at 1027 with woman singing.
>774      JAPAN, JOUB 1059 weak

It's good to hear those Asians are still coming in, just too early now for me....A quick listen at 1245UT yielded 702, 738 and 774 all in parallel, and pretty weak, so 2BL, 2NR and 3LO.  A few minutes later, only 612 was noted at similar weak strength, and there was some music on 1503, but that seemed to be it.   1566 had a big carrier, assumed HLAZ, but couldn't dredge out any audio.

best wishes,

Nick