[IRCA] Fwd: Topband: Beacon at band edges

[IRCA] Fwd: Topband: Beacon at band edges

For those interested in such things, there is a propagation beacon presently running on two frequencies on 160 meters,  run by N6TR,  south of Portland, OR.  He is looking for reports, so if you can read simple CW, and measure signal strength reasonably accurately, and are interested in assisting in a propagation experiment, please send him your observations. (a later update; he's running nearer 75 watts now).  This was posted on the Topband mailing list.

best wishes,

Nick