Re: [IRCA] Long-term Breakdown of the Sony SRF-59 Tuning Capacitor

Re: [IRCA] Long-term Breakdown of the Sony SRF-59 Tuning Capacitor

If you're in the market, there are a couple used ones on eBay now, as well
as what look like a mis-labelled SRF-39, advertised as an M78.  Check out
item number 320361109157 - may go for cheap!  It certaily doesn't look
like an SRF-49, so it must be a 39.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA