Re: [IRCA] KFI 640 is now IBOC

Hey Patrick:

I just looked, and KFI is 977 miles from my QTH, so that appears to be far
enough, and/or propagation from LA is poor (KNX-1070 is not that strong
here either, and San Diego stations are rare, so I'm guessing the
latter...).  Close comparison of 650's sidebands last night showed that
there was some noise from KFI, but not that much.

KSL-1160, on the the other hand, is 698 miles away and manages to
obliterate 1150 & 1170, while 1530-KFBK is 608 miles away and totals 1520
and 1540.

KEX-1190 gets out so poorly that, even though only 152 miles away, 1180 &
1200 are somewhat available.

Kevin