[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Friday

One of the best LWBC Mongolian mornings I can remember. Usually if I hear one I don't hear others, but today I had all 3. 164 the best with weak/medium level; 209 poor/weak; 227 poor around 1215 utc. Far East Russia not as good as other recent mornings except for solid S9 on 189. 153, 171, 180, 234, 279 all poor to weak.
1566 at occasional medium level, 1343 utc, 1575 poor at same time.

Last night had better than usual TA reception for so late in the season. 162, 171, 183, 189, 198 at decent level for short periods, 0420 utc. 909 and 1134 for MW TA, very poor/poor level same time.
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, AR7030, longwires