From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John H. Bryant
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6:32 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] The 980 Western Mysteries Continue

Friends,

Thank you each very much for the responses... Unless one of the
smaller California stations has flipped formats in the past weks and
not yet changed the website, it looks more and more like one of the
New Mexico stations or the west Texas or the western Colorado.  I'm
going to record one more night and see if I hear more. I'll update
the clan tomorrow.  I'm determined enough about this one to get on
the phone, if I have to.... we've plenty of unused cell phone minutes.

Does any one have handles on the two Mexicans that are signing off at
0800 on 980???

Stay tuned, as they say.

John B
Stillwater, OK