From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:28 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of	America <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] (OT) Re: Wi-Fi legality

Tim,

1-2 megs? That is all. The wifi is giving me 24-36 megs most of the time
and I have an idea, it is some distance considering the signal strength.
I would think as high tech as a cel signal, they could be better than
1-2 megs. I doubt the You Tube would even play! Are you sure of this?

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager