[IRCA] Three new ones added due to the unfortunate Red River floods

[IRCA] Three new ones added due to the unfortunate Red River floods

I've been gone for the lists, since Friday (catching up over lunch).
Old news for everyone but three new ones over the weekend while trying
to hear about the sad flooding along the Red River.  I caught KFGO 790
and WZFG 1100 many times over the weekend.  I also heard the Reloj
outlet on 790, too.

1100 WZFG MN Dilworth 3-27 2300 (EDT) Strong at times, sometimes
overpowering the much closer WTAM.  Flood info and such.  Friday night @
50 Kw was near armchair, other nights 25 Kw was still readable in
Cleveland's null.  Sad story but New! DH-IN

790 KFGO ND Fargo 3-27 2359 Poor-Fair w/flood info and calls.  New!
DH-IN

790 CMAQ Cuba Pinar del Rio 3-28 0359 (UTC) Programming barely audible
but TOM "RR" CW and tone cut through Norfolk and Fargo.  New! DH-IN

GE Superadio (original model) and Eton e-100 barefoot.

73,
Dave Hascall
Indianapolis, IN