[IRCA] WZFG

Hello all;

An update from here in Fargo, ND . . . we are now in the mids of a blizzard that is dropping 8 to 13 inches of snow on us. This flood fight is continuing and we expect to operate under FCC rules sec 73.1250 for at least a few more nights. If any of you would like to listen or watch our live video on the net see: www.am1100.tv. We have fromer US Ag Sec and ND Gov. Ed Shafer hosting coverage as we speak.

Jim Offerdahl