From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paul B. Walker, Jr.
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 4:35 PM
To: fish fish
Subject: [IRCA] Away from Computer

I'm not going to have any time for any substantial internet useage in the
next 3 or 4 days, maybe as much as a week or so beginning Saturday, so I
wanted to let you know you may not hear from me as much or I may not respond
as quickly as usual.

If anyone asks about me or says they haven't heard from me, just let 'em
know I'm around but away from the computer. (Some people actually do get
worried if they don't hear from me right away like usual.) Forgive me ahead
of time for any short or terse replies, I'm going to be quite busy the next
few days without as much sleep as I'd like and getting use to a new
schedule.

I'll have a new phone number sometime in the 2nd week of April, I'll pass
that along when I get it.

Paul Walker