Re: [IRCA] OT DSL vs Cable

Guy,

I have a couple extra 18 inch Dish Network antennas, probably in the
size of  wok. They have the arm on them, so I don't know if I could
affix the little Wifi antenna I have from the computer to that arm
pointed at the center of the dish. Would that work, or do I need some
other type of antenna to work like an LNB.?  Of course the Dish is for
12 gHz and not 2.4 gHz. At 12 gHz is has 34 DB gain.  Any thoughts?

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager