Re: [IRCA] WZFG-AM 1100 Dilworth, MN

At 05:04 3/27/2009, you wrote:

>Presumably with their 50KW Non Directional day pattern, copied at near local
>like signal on my boombox with sandbagging and flood information, ID'd as
>"AM 110 The Flag WZFG Dilworth Fargo Moorehead and 106.9 The Eagle KEGK
>Wahpeton Fargo Moorehead".

good tip, thanks Paul.

Presumably the one with telephone call on air, mentions of phone numbers, area code 701 and Fargo;

(not just presumably now) I've just heard "Talk Radio 11 hundred the Flag" mention; mostly dominant on the channel using my North Flag antenna (funny thing that).  Mentioned that they're broadcasting at 50000 watts for emergency purposes.  Mentioned calls from Ohio and Alabama and gave their toll free number....so now they've got a call from British Columbia, Canada too.

The weather given was mostly really cold temperatures....running water and freezing temperatures, must be miserable.

best wishes,

Nick