[IRCA] WHO 1040 Des Moines, Iowa

Ok, so it's not much of a spectacular catch for me considering my location
in Central Nebraska, but I was listening at the tail end of George Noory and
just before the TOp of Hour ID and Network news, they ran a 1 minute "promo
announcement" going through the contest rules and regulations.

It's what ws said during that announcement that caught my eye..... it had to
regular "Must be over 18", "Must claim prizes ni 30 days", "Accepting your
prize gives WHO permission to use your name, voice and photo in contest
promotions"

Well, in between every 2 or 3 contest rules they'd mention, the announcement
pre-recorded by a female member of WHO's staff, the announcer would insert
some kind oddball phrases, "Passing gas and blaming it on the dog isn't
funny" (I was walking my beagle dog as I heard this!!) and "Constipation is
no laughing matter" along with a few others.

I guess someone got a little creative in the script department, and I doubt
this contest announcement runs during the day!

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.