[IRCA] UNID'd Help Needed!

I heard Family Radio's Harold Camping doing a program called "Open Forum" in
5:30pm to 6:00pm half hour, Central time.

I was using my Sony SRF59 Walkman, so I don't know exactly what frequency I
was on, but I am almost certain I was somewhere between KVSV 1190 and KHAS
1230. I could've been a bit further in either direction, but I doubt it..
but no farther then KCNI 1280 as I heard that when tuning the dial the the
right and I'm pretty darn sure KVSV was to my left when I logged Harold
Camping.

I certainly wasn't into the 13's (their nearest affiliate is Redfield, SD on
1380AM)_

The only reason I bother mentioning this is that, as far as I know, the only
stations to carry Family Radio programming are the Family Radio stations,
and I can't seem to find anything that fits.

I know some of you might be frustrated with me for bothering to post, but I
certainly know what I heard.. I'm pretty sure where I was on the dial, but I
can't seem to find anything that fits.

The ONLY things that fit are 5KW KEBR 1210 Rocklin-Sacramento, 5KW WCUE 1150
Cuyahoga Falls/Akron/Clevelan, OH and 1KW WCTF 1170, Vernon/Hartford, CT (I
used to volunteer there).. and I'm pretty damn sure it aint any of these 3.

Is it possible a non Family Radio owned station was carrying Harold
Camping's "Open Forum"?

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Paul Walker
Ord, Nebraska (Central Nebraska, 55 to 60 airmiles Northwest of Grand
Island, NE)
www.onairdj.com