Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:40:42 -0500
From: "Paul LaFreniere" <plafren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "irca radio" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WSAR DX Test NOT heard in Indianapolis

David,

1480 WLMV  Madison, WI uses the slogan "La Movida" fairly
often--especially at TOH.  I have never heard them use another or
different slogan.

Paul LaFreniere
Grand Marais, MN

------------------------------

Message: 9
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:59:41 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: neilkaz <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ditto,,, also WSDS does ID reasonably frequently as La Explosiva and
sometimes has explosive sound effects. Note that other SSers can be had
on 1480 as well.

I didn't try for WSAR here as I was away much of the weekend and don't
need them, having caught them on RS when they faded over NYC in super
eastern cx about 5 years ago.

I hope to head up to Grafton and aim a BOG right at Fall River for
Sunday's test. however.

73 KAZ Barrington IL / Grafton WI