[IRCA] TPs for 21Mar09 from Victoria: Ho-hum

[IRCA] TPs for 21Mar09 from Victoria: Ho-hum

Started my listening at around 14:00 and was less than impressed with the results.  The upper band seemed to dominate with many carriers, but little audio.  Noted a lot of domestic hash ruining my day!

8 level:   1566 HLAZ
7 to 7.5 level:  774 NHK2, 666 JOBK, 1503 DU    1098:  strong OC
6:  1287, 1296, 1512, 1557, 1575

There's always tomorrow!   SF69, A7, K4.   ......Walt