Re: [IRCA] New QSL

Hi Martin,

Been to California 4 times and never even heard of Ojai before, so I had to
look them up on Mapquest, and I see they are about 100 air miles from your
place. Condiering that most of the transmission travelled over land, I'd say
that was an outstanding catch. Congratulations!!!

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:44:44 -0800, Martin Foltz wrote
> New QSL received over the weekend, HAR/TIS/ERS #9.
>
> 1610 WQIX414 City of Ojai Emergency Advisory Radio System, full data
> prepared card in 7 days for a report with SASE (used), v/s
> illegible. Report mailed to City Manager but reply was from Ojai
> Police Department. Says 25 watts and 25 foot omni-directional
> groundplane antenna.
>
> Ojai Police Department
> 402 South Ventura Street
> Ojai, CA 93023
>
> Martin Foltz
> Mission Viejo CA

-- Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
--- WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ---