Re: [IRCA] Identifying a Station by Parallel Programming

Re: [IRCA] Identifying a Station by Parallel Programming

I have had the same sort of situation from time to time with Cubans. The major difference there is that not having any completely credible info from that country and with multiple sources all differing, in at least two cases they've been logged as unid Cuban # 1 and unid Cuban # 2 both carrying the same network programming - once with R. Reloj; the other with R. Rebelde.

Thus I have no problem with # 4 either.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]