Re: [IRCA] KRKO

KRKO is definitely audible right now (17:46 LT) at my house in NE Seattle, but only when I phase down KTKZ. KTKZ is blowing them away otherwise. Not only that but the Alberta station on 1370 is pelting them with splatter.

Bruce
Drake R8A, K9AY Antenna

Pete Taylor wrote:
On another matter, since KRKO is reported to be starting their 34kw-D/50-kw-N operation on Monday, can any North Puget Sounders confirm that they are on the air now? As mentioned, KTKZ was blaring in last night on the way to the airport; tonight, nothing seemed to dominate before or after the game. Any change they are running OC? I wold think they would be testing the new rig somewhere along the way but I haven't seen any reports of that.