Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 13:06:55 EST
From: D1028Gary@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Relighting the fire
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bob,

     The fifteen-buck SRF-59 has probably been  responsible for
"Relighting
the Fire" in more medium wave DXers than any other  receiver recently,
and was
the original inspiration for the Ultralight  movement.  Although most of
us
have moved on to more convenient digital  Ultralights, the SRF-59 still
is
popular around the world as the ultimate DXing  bang for the buck.

     73,  Gary DeBock

In a message dated 2/13/2009 10:58:07 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Nice  catch Bob...!