Re: [IRCA] Late night TP's for Friday 13th 2009

Re: [IRCA] Late night TP's for Friday 13th 2009

Dennis,

A bit of DU activity out here. Heard something on 864 khz at 0830 with a
man in what sounded like French??? Strongest off the SW EWE not on the
NE EWE, so unlikely any TA and a bit late for France. I have no clue,
unless there is somehing new on the channel, or 7RPH was running
something in FF. I have never caught the RPH stations in anything but EE
though.
Then at 0845 1116 4BC sounded pretty fair.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager