[IRCA] New Station/Format in Montana

I believe KQJZ-AM 1340 Evergreen (KALISPELL) Montana signed on late in 2008.
I also think the 850 Watt C2 facilities of KZJZ 99.1 Saint Regis, Montana
are or will simulcast with KQJZ.

The stations slogan is "The Flathead's Newest Station For Smooth Sexy Jazz"
and they use that slogan, along with variations of their call letters and
frequency when ID'ing the station. It is co owned with other Anderson
Broadcasting, Incs Kalispell signals, including KERR 750

Their website is http://www.smoothkqjz.com/

I just thought this might prove useful information, since jazz might be easy
to pick out of the mud on a graveyard channel.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.