From: satya@xxxxxxxxxxxx <satya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Logging from N.E. MN 5 Feb 09
Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 12:07 AM

Hey guys/all:

Having grown up in Minnesota (Bemidji), it strikes me as amazing that
there are more and more stations coming on the air there, especially now
that the economy would suggest that advertiser-dependent businesses like
radio stations are in for a tough ride.

Does anyone have a sense as to what the impact of the economic downturn
is/will have on radio stations starting up or folding?

Kevin S
MUCH-Warmer-Than-Bemidji (Bainbridge Island), WA