[IRCA] TPs from Victoria, BC for 3Feb09

I just happened to tune 1575 at 16:00 today and was pleasantly surprised to hear VOA Bangla service at good level.  What was as interesting, though, was the presence of 3 other signals on the Perseus waterfall (I measured VOA at 1575.000):  1574.943, 1575.023 and 1575.034.  Nothing visible as I type this at 16:20, although VOA is still there at fair level.  This is at 8:20 AM local.  1566 is there at good level now as well.  I'm measuring HLAZ at 1566.004 and there's another carrier at 1566.034.  .....Clearly conditions seem to be gradually improving as we get closer to Spring equinox.     Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC