Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 22:23:30 -0800
From: "Steve Ratzlaff" <steveratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] OT: 2009 WRTH shipped
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just got a message from Amazon saying my order for the 2009 WRTH was
shipped, estimated delivery Feb. 6. So everyone else who ordered one
should
be getting theirs soon too. I only ordered it today, Monday, knowing it
wouldn't be released until Feb. 3 (Tuesday). It must already be Tuesday
wherever the Amazon order site is located.
Steve
NE Oregon