Re: [IRCA] DX Tip for WDXR

Dennis,

If I happen to get anything under KGO, it is normally WGY here at night.
They are the only NY station I still hear on occasion now. Since KVAN
moved onto 1560, I have not heard WQEW. KVAN does not drop power often
at night. They are supposed to be 900 watts directional to the NE and
here they are normally S9+20 DB at night. Being on the coast, if I get
good AU cx, I have heard Fiji, New Zealand, or Australia also. KNBR is a
toughie to phase here, worse than KGO.

73,

Patrick