Re: [IRCA] What's your closest unheard AM station?

Re: [IRCA] What's your closest unheard AM station?

My closest unheard is 1480-KAVA in Pueblo, CO (120 miles south). This is due
to 1480-KRAE in Cheyenne, WY which is a fairly strong daytimer and KAVA not
having much of a daytime signal. KAVA has a directional daytime setup
(2-towers) likely protecting KRAE (which is in this direction). Local
1490-KCFC doesn't help by running an adjacent-channel jammer.

My next closest unheard is 1240-KCRT in Trinidad, CO (210 miles south) which
does not get out well at all.

Chris Knight
Fort Lupton, CO