[IRCA] north Africa and Europe good inland

[IRCA] north Africa and Europe good inland

1520 saudi as good as I've heard it, 1467 TWR also good, as are a tons of Spaniards, and Tunisia 963.

I read the suggestion that 711.04 could be Western Sahara, which makes sense - much appreciated, though I will wait for some definitive kind of content. The off-frequency het's been there the past few nights. You can pick these out pretty easily, go .40 off the target channel, look for the hets, and these kind sound different. I've had the same effect on 1215, someone slightly higher. Had presumed UK on 1215 but not enough to recognize my own language.

Saul / Burnt Rive ON