Re: [IRCA] ALA 100

Thx, Nick...

Hmm 25 dB or even more, that is quite good and will make the array have even better patterns than I calculated since it had only 13 dB sidenulls when modelled with EZNEC in several different configurations. I recall Andy telling me he got about 18 db side nulls.

I'm curious, has anyone else with an ALA100 measured the side null depths ? I was unable to find any review online except Guy's discussing null depth.

73 KAZ