Re: [IRCA] 1134 TA Audio Strong at 0203 on Slider E100, MP3 made

Re: [IRCA] 1134 TA Audio Strong at 0203 on Slider E100, MP3 made

Hi Dennis,

     1134 audio has been fading in and out for about an  hour here.  The 0200
signal was very weak, then it came up again around  0203 to the best level
all evening, for an E100 Slider MP3.  Walt and  others are hearing lots of other
stations, but it's no fun to DX in the back  yard when its 32 degrees, so I'm
calling it a night :>)

     73, Gary

In a message dated 1/23/2009 6:35:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,