[IRCA] Croatia-1134 Audio on E100 Slider in Victoria, BC

[IRCA] Croatia-1134 Audio on E100 Slider in Victoria, BC

Wow Colin,

     You are only the second west coast DXer (that I  know of) to receive TA
audio on an Ultralight radio, and the first to receive  Croatia-1134!
Congratulations, and I'm sure that your reception would be  worthy of a "First
Ultralight Radio TA" award from John Bryant, and Master  Canadian DXer Rob Ross.

     Your E100 Slider is already far and away the most  successful DXing
model ever created here, no doubt due to the  operator.  GREAT WORK!

     73,  Gary

In a message dated 1/22/2009 6:14:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  I am trying with your E100s but it is not performing -
>
> going  out again in a moment.

E100 Slider yielded audio on 1134.

Now I  am really  impressed.

--
Colin  Newell - Editor - CoffeeCrew DOT Com ---
Victoria, British Columbia - Radio  VA7WWV
original  contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its
editors, publishing staff, or officers

For more information:  http://www.ircaonline.org