Re: [IRCA] A K-station logging on 1430!!!

Re: [IRCA] A K-station logging on 1430!!!

Hi Mike,

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:12:35 -0700, Mike Hawkins wrote
> try plugging in the artist or station at http://www.yes.com.  There's
> no guarantee that the station is supplying them with data, but if they
> are, it will really help pin it down for you.  It is usually better
> for FM DXing than AM, but this time is enough for kj8o!

Shoot, I heard "Everybody wants to rule the world" on 1410 tonight, and when
I went to try yes.com, they changed their format around. Ah well, whatcha
gonna do???

The NRC AM Radio log shows about 4 possibilities. Signal was mixing in with
WING in Dayton.

Back to the drawing board...

73 de Joe

-- Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
--- WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ---