Re: [IRCA] TP's for 01-17-09

At 13:57 1/17/2009, you wrote:

>Listened from 1158-1354 utc.  Early morning session here with better
>results than yesterday.  Will be interesting to read what conditions are
>like an hour or latter from now.

worse if anything, Dennis.  I did a quick check just before 1500 UT, and only carriers on 774 and 1566.  I admit, I threw in the towel, but the propagation monitor says that things weren't that much better either before or afterwards, so perhaps the right decision.

Strange, as TA's were almost reasonable at times last night, but there was no particularly noticeable fade in of TPs after 0600UT.

best wishes,

Nick