1620 KOZN, Omaha NE 2300
1630 KRND Fox Farm WY 2300
1650 KCNZ Cedar Falla IA 2300
1660 WQLR Kalamazoo MI 2300

Paul

Scott Fybush wrote:

Paul Crankshaw wrote:

Hi

I have received this station remarkably early in Scotland, UK this evening. Here is a recording made at 2200 UTC tonight. The station id is cut short by the start of CBS news but there are references to Dayton.

http://www.geocities.com/paulcrankshaw/1290WHIO.wav

Two questions from the recording:

1 Can anyone tell me the name of the website mentioned?

marchofdimes.com - it's a prominent charity organization.

2 The same word is mention twice: "From ?? to Congress" and "This is ?? News Station". What is the word?

The second one is "this is THE news station." I'm not sure what the first one is, after repeated listening.

Nice catch!!!