Re: [IRCA] TPs for 01-13-09

At 15:17 1/13/2009, you wrote:

>--
>Good Morning:
>
>Listened from 1435-1500 utc. Very poor this morning on the lower
>channels.  No audio from the Japanese big guns.  Big surprise this
>morning was China CRN1 on 1593, good signal at 1503-1515 utc.

Gee, Dennis, you wrote my posting for me.   NHK2 were so poor this morning that I had no idea when they signed off.

I didn't hear 1575 however, but started listening a few minutes later.  1566 and 1593 were quite good in the time period you mentioned, and were still delivering poorish audio half an hour later.   But anything else...forget it.

best wishes,

Nick