Re: [IRCA] 1200 CJRJ BC Vancouver, 01/12 1512utc

Re: [IRCA] 1200 CJRJ BC Vancouver, 01/12 1512utc

Hey Dennis:

Good catch - it's sometimes difficult up here and I'm not that far away.
It has a very restrictive pattern to protect WOAI.  They don't ID very
often, and will perhaps throw in an "RJ" once in a while.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA