[IRCA] ULTRALIGHT DX........Finally a NEW ONE after a 5 Day Drought!!

[IRCA] ULTRALIGHT DX........Finally a NEW ONE after a 5 Day Drought!!

Hi Guys:

 Tonight while sitting on 1230 Khz I was finally able to add another
GraveYarder to the ULR LOG. Been 5 Days since I logged a New One. This
Station is also a NEW LOG for the OVERALL LOG.

Radio Used was....SONY SRF-T615 and 2.5 Foot Homebrew Tunable Box Loop.

ULR LOG TOTAL is now........610 Stations Heard.

1230   WCLO   Janesville, WISC.  JAN.11.2009  1829 EST   EE    GOOD
Spot for St. Mary`s Hospital PSA at 1829 EST. ID by Male DJ as ``News
Radio 1230 WCLO AM Janesville ``. Into Talk Show with Male Host.

NEW STN   NEW ULR 610     ULR GYer 56     1 KW
ROSS, ONT.