Re: [IRCA] WARL-1320

See, WARL doesnt use Winamp as a back up.. thats all it uses. Pre-recorded
shows get loaded in their as MP3s and anything from a network is really an
internet stream, as far as I know.

I think the reason theyre signing off from 10pm to 6am is lack of revenue.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com

--
Sincerely,