[IRCA] More fun with my 1-tube (1H4G) regen radio - Cuba logged tonight on 530

[IRCA] More fun with my 1-tube (1H4G) regen radio - Cuba logged tonight on 530

Gang:

Am still having a lot of fun DXing with my one tube
regenerative radio I built over the Christmas holidays.

Just logged Cuba on 530 for country No. 4. Those in the east
may not call this DX, but here in Calgary AB Cuba as well as
Mexico are a bit more of a challenge.

Have logged two Mexican stations so far - XERF on 1570 as
well as XEPE on 1700. The latter station was heard last night
mixing with KVNS. In all cases a 50 foot outdoor wire was used
as the antenna.

Also logged the INE NDB in Montana on 521 a couple of nights ago.

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO
Calgary AB