Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 14:02:56 +0000
From: vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Twin coil ferrite antenna
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (IRCA)

Good Morning:

C Crane company has a orphan  Twin coil ferrite antenna
for sale at $49.95.  Orphans are returns by customers and
are checked out to make sure the products works.  I purchased
my Twin coil ferrite antenna was an orpah.  Below is a link
to this orphan.

http://www.ccrane.com/detail.aspx?ID=335&refid=EN090000KA000000

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA