Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 09:44:43 -0800
From: "Steve Ratzlaff" <steveratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA]
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ultralightdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I found a suitable crate for making a Crate Loop at Wal-Mart yesterday,
only
$5.00. It's a Sterilite #1693, found in the stationery section. They had
two
colors, green and red.
Once I dig up some wire and a variable cap, I'll wind a "Kevin Crate
Loop"
and check out how it works, maybe even measure the Q (I have an HP4342A
meter.....).
I think Kevin's "Crate loop kit" is an excellent idea, and saves one
from
having to find the parts. If I didn't have the parts on hand, or know
where
to obtain them, I'd be buying one of his kits.
Steve