Re: [IRCA] Antenna Projects (Crate Loop) MORE QUESTIONS

Re: [IRCA] Antenna Projects (Crate Loop) MORE QUESTIONS

Thanks.  I have seen the multi-gang variable capacitors and was trying
to see how I could apply them for this project.  A switch, Dave, duh.
That must be what the switch was for on the amp/tuner of my old
Sanserino loop (double duh).  I forget the ranges that it divided the AM
band into but that makes perfect sense!  Maybe I could cannibalize
that....

I actually have an old hardly-working, Heathkit general coverage SW
receiver that probably has a multi gang vc inside (I bought it years ago
at a garage sale for $5 or $10).

KEVIN: There is another "option" for your "Crate Loop" plans, a switched
multi-gang vc!

What equipment is needed to check the capacitance of a vc?

Thanks again, Chris.

73
Dave in Indy